Everyday Caring – writing for carers.
Suddenly an Everyday Carer – coping strategies for an unexpected role. Promoting resilience after trauma.
Our longevity and strength is promoted by the support we receive.
“Suddenly an Everyday Carer” Buy Now
I have witnessed the resilience needed to rehabilitate home after trauma. Read how I worked jointly with my daughter, Emily, to expedite her return to society as a wheelchair user, a differently-abled person with enormous potential seeking opportunity and choice.
Everyday Caring – Advocacy and Access
There shouldn’t be any discrepancy regarding differently-abled people or carers in society so until there is equality, accessibility, opportunity and choice I will advocate for more inclusion. Read more...
Everyday Caring – positive writing, accessed Online 24/7, addressing active living:
Facebook – Rachel @everydaycaring
Instagram – rachel_everydaycaring
Twitter – @EverydayCaring
Follow Me @everydaycaring – add your email address to receive posts to your inbox, like and share to raise awareness and enlighten others to the issues of caregiving.
- Suddenly an Everyday Carer – buy the ebook here – read more
- Blogs facilitating caregiving and coping in the home *
- Family life after Emily’s spinal cord injury*
- Lifestyle choices for carers and people with SCI
- Recipes and nutrition info after SCI
- A-Z of helpful information for carers and differently-abled people*
- Accessibility *
- Travel Insights from a carer’s perspective*
- Follow for new posts. Lets’ be friends!
*Rachel does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this blog, nor the quality of any products, information or any other material displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in, or in connection, with the services herein.
Copyright – Rachel James @everydaycaring